SEND RESUMES TO:
Akron Civic Theatre, attn: Molly Barnwell, 182 S. Main St., Akron OH 44308 or You can pick up an application between 10am and 4pm M-F at 175 S. Main St. Akron OH 44308.
Akron Civic Theatre
BOX OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE
Ability to perform box office and ticketing functions under the direction of the Box Office Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of Ticketmaster and TMOne; includes selling tickets, placing/managing holds, preparing needed reports.
- Balance end-of-day and night-of-show receipts.
- Process window and phone orders.
- Review event set up as needed.
- Work with Ticketmaster and event promoters as needed.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work with Windows.
- Excellent customer service skills – in person and telephone.
- Detail oriented proficient in basic math.
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Previous experience with Ticketmaster host ticketing systems, TMOne, and Windows.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Part-time, hourly position.
Akron Civic Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/V/D