CONSTRUCTION AND PARKING INFORMATION
Updated February 28, 2020
- Main Street (King James Way), in front of the Civic, will be closed on the north half of the S. Main St. and E. Exchange St. intersection will be closed to all traffic as work continues on the Main Street Corridor project.
- For up to date driving information, visit DriveAkron.
- The sidewalks on W. Bowery are OPEN to pedestrains.
- Eastbound traffic on W. Bowery Street is currently closed. Westbound traffic is open.
- We suggest you enter the Theatre on 55 W. Bowery St. and park in the Akron Centre Parking Deck, which you can enter off of Quaker St.
- For those with disabilities, please come to the 55 West Bowery entrance for drop off and pick up.
- If you choose to enter the Theatre on Main St. follow the directional signs to navigate construction zone.
- If you are using an Uber (www.uber.com) to come to a show, your drop off and pickup area is located at 55 W. Bowery Street.
YELLOW: The Civic.
ORANGE: indicates parking areas.
MAGENTA: indicates the current construction zone.
BLACK ARROWS: Indicate traffic flow direction.
(PLEASE NOTE: While parts of the street may remain open. This is a constant changing situation)